UPDATED December 8, 2017 – Are you a frequent shopper at Nordie’s or its affiliates? You might want to consider signing up for the Nordstrom credit card. With great deals, rewards points, different points tiers with the potential to earn double and even triple points for every dollar
spent. Applying for the credit card can be done in any local or affiliate store as well as online.
Which Nordstrom Card is Best for You?
With three options to choose from there is a Nordie’s CC for everyone. So if you’re a once in a while shopper or an every weekend shopper, they’ve got you covered.
- Retail – With the Retail CC, users can only make purchases in-store, their online retail store or any of their affiliates. Cardholders will earn two points for every dollar spent.
- Visa – This is a great CC for those looking to earn point outside of the store as well. Cardholders still earn two points for every dollar spent in store or online but also earn an additional point per dollar on purchases spent anywhere else.
- Debit Card – The debit card is very similar to the Retail option with the exception that purchases are drawn directly from the cardholder’s bank account. You still get the same, great, two points for every dollar but do not have to worry about paying a CC bill.
To apply for a Nordstrom credit card you:
- Must at least 18 years old.
- Have a valid Social Security Number.
- Have access to the internet
- You will be asked to provide personal information to verify that you qualify for a credit card.
Using Your www.NordstromCard.com Rewards Points
With your Nordstrom Credit Card Login comes one of the best rewards programs offered by any retail store. Cardholders can sign up to receive Notes, which gives $20 for every 2,000 points earned. This “gift” can be used in store, online, or any of the affiliate stores. For non-rewards members using cash, check, or a credit card not associated with the company, emails will be sent with their Notes total. For store CC holders, a paper note will be sent in the mail. They can also access this information on the store’s phone app. A quick tip, if your Notes are about to expire you can have any salesperson transfer the amount to a gift card so you don’t lose out on that extra cash.
Creating Your NordstromCreditCard Login
- To sign up for an online account login, simply visit the company’s website and click “Sign Up Now”
- You will be asked to enter some personal information, then click “Continue”
- Set up your username. When creating your username choose something that will be easy to remember.
- Set up your password. To increase password protection and prevent identity theft, choose a password that include numbers, letters, and special characters.
If you are a returning visitor, simply enter your username and password and click “sign in”.
Colorado Service Center
P.O. Box 6555
If you forgot your login, please see Username Recovery
If you forgot password, please see Reset Your Password
Note: We are not affiliated with this company, and you should NOT contact us with any sensitive information that is of a personal nature. We are merely a resource that provides information.