UPDATED March 18, 2018 – Holding a store credit card can benefit you if you need to establish a credit history or rebuild a less than perfect credit history, and what makes them even better are the perks offered by the store. These perks include bonus coupons, free items like shipping, and exclusive offers or sales just for those that hold the store credit card.
Personal or Business Account?
Menards BIG card has benefits for those with big or small home projects. It provides a choice of advantages for everyday purchases. You can choose the 2% rebate and watch your savings add up over time. Or a special 6-month 0% financing for smaller purchases that add up to over $299.
Or choose the 48-month special financing for those large jobs that purchases add up to over $1,500 at an incredibly low-interest rate of 3.99%.
The Commercial Account can help your business by offering authorized user cards for the employees you identify, it’s a separate line of credit that helps keep your records organized, and next day delivery 7-days a week. There is no annual fee, and you have access to your account online 24/7.
The Contractor Card is specifically designed for contractors and property management companies. It offers a 2% quarterly rebate on purchases and other exclusive rewards.
Trouble Accessing Your Account?
Forgot your Login, click here to recover your username or password.
Why You Might Want It
The Menards BIG card offers several perks that can help manage those home projects and purchase indoor and outdoor household items. You can apply in the store or online.
- Choose your benefits – 2% rebates on Menards purchases or special financing for 6 to 48 months.
- Earn a 1% rebate on purchases made at Speedway, Holiday, Kwik Trip, and Kwik Star stores.
- Gain additional discount savings on other participating brands.
- Your rebates will be issued four times a year in the form of merchandise certificate valid at participating stores.
- Spread out the cost of large home improvement projects to make them more affordable.
- Buy your items now and pay for them later if you’re short on cash for smaller items and home projects.
- Enjoy record-keeping made simple with the Menards credit card so that you can write it off at tax time.
- Keep track of spending, so you don’t spend beyond your ability to make your monthly payments.
- Purchases you choose to use the companies special financing, you want to ensure and pay them off by the deadline. You can enjoy the no- or low-interest rates and not end up paying a higher interest rate.
- The regular interest rate might be higher than other credit cards, so pay your purchases off sooner rather than later.
Did you know?
Menards is a home improvement center with approximately 300 stores located primarily in the mid-western states and access to their online shopping center. The company’s stores carry building materials, windows, doors, electrical supplies, flooring, rugs, hand tools, lighting, paint, plumbing needs, and so much more. Also offering a weekly flyer with special deals, as well as clearance and bargain items to make your home project reasonably priced.
NOTE: We are not an affiliate with Menards. You should NOT contact us with any sensitive information that is of a personal nature. We are merely a resource that provides information.