UPDATED: February 28, 2018 – There is an credit card for any individuals need with varying interest rates, annual fees, rewards points, cash back, and business option. The most popular, is the ThankYou Rewards Card. Visit the company’s website for a full comparison and to see all of the current offers available.
Benefits of Being a Cardholder
With Citi ThankYou Rewards members get to enjoy some of the best rewards available.
For example, when approved for the ThankYou Rewards program, individuals will have 0% APR on purchases or balance transfers for the first 15 months. After the first 15 months the APR rate varies from 13.5% – 23%.
If you tend to eat out frequently this might be a good option for you to have, getting 2X rewards points when eating out is enough to make anyone want to try that new restaurant down the street.
With other levels of the program, cardholders can earn up to 3 reward points for every dollar spent on travel including gas purchases. For a complete list rewards visit www.myciti.com, but here are a few of the more common features:
- 0% APR for first 15 mo.
- Low variable APA after 15 mo.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees
- 3X rewards points on travel purchases
- Rewards points for gas purchases
- 2X rewards points when eating out
CitiCards.com Online Account
Managing your online account is made simple with the member login portal. Cardholders can view transaction history, view their balance and make any changes to the online account.
If you are needing to create your online account…
- Visit the company website
- Click the “Register Now” Button in the login box
- From here you will be required to enter your CC number and verify your identity
- Next, users will create their username and password
Note: Usernames should be easy to remember. When coming up with a password choose one that includes numbers, letters, and special characters to help prevent identity theft.
If you are a returning user…
- Simply enter your username and password
- Click the “Sign On” button in the login box
Features of Managing Your Account
When you receive your CC in the mail the first thing you should do is go to online or call the number on the back to activate your card.
Once you have an account, members will be able to take complete control of their finances and credit history. Set up alerts for low balance or unauthorized purchases, set up online payments, view transaction history, and payment history. Use your online access to check your reward points and redeem them for merchandise, travel, cash and gift cards.
From your CitiCards.com online account you have access to:
– Pay your bill electronically
– View your Account balance, statements, and activity since last statement
– Update your contact information
– Request additional CCs or a credit limit increase
– Access a Customer Care Representative 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
153 East 53rd Street
16/ F, Zone 19
New York, NY 10022
If you forgot your login information, please see Account Recovery
NOTE: We are not an affiliate with Citigroup, and you should NOT contact us with any sensitive information that is of a personal nature. We are merely a resource that provides information.