UPDATED: March 22, 2018 – Credit cards have the ability to help raise your credit score. Bad credit can hinder you from getting loans for a car or home. The program is an excellent way to build credit without having to make big purchases. Not only do you earn rewards at participating gas stations but cardholders can use it anywhere Visa is accepted to earn additional rewards points.
Pros of the Program
Some great benefits come with the program, as well as some drawbacks that we’ll discuss later. The CC offers one of the highest cost per gallon return of all the gas cards, visit www.BPCreditCard.com for more details.
- Score 25¢ per gallon per every $100 spent at British Petroleum gas stations
- Earn 5¢ per gallon for every $100 spent elsewhere that Visa is accepted
- Earn 15¢ per gallon for every $100 spent at accepted grocery, travel, and dining outlets
- Receive 25¢ off per gallon when $100 is spent everywhere else Visa is accepted for the first 90 days
- Get $20 back as a statement credit when used at participating gas stations within the first 60 days
- No annual fee
- Cash withdrawal from ATM machines
Cons of the BP Credit Card
As mentioned previously, there are some drawbacks to the gas card. One such flaw is an extremely high APR percentage. It is imperative that once approved that you keep track of spending, billing and rewards points. Make sure to pay your bill on time and in full to avoid racking up huge interest charges.
- No introductory APR reduction
- Regular APR of 27.24%
- No balance transfers
- 3% foreign transaction fee
- Cash advance APR rate of 29.99%
- Cash advance fee of 5%
BP Visa Login
Online access to your account allows you to see how many rewards points you have and what your balance will be each month.
You can also choose to go paperless and view your statements online allowing access your account anywhere. You can make changes to your account from home or a mobile phone.
To begin creating your BP Visa Login…
- Visit www.MyBPCreditCard.com
- Click the “Register Here” button under the login box
- Individuals will create their profile by entering a unique username and password
- Enter this into the login box and click the “Secure Login” button
Note: New members will be required to validate identity and answer a series of personal questions.
If you forgot your username, please see Username Recovery
If you forgot your password, please Reset Your Password
NOTE: We are not an affiliate with BP Visa. You should NOT contact us with any sensitive information that is of a personal nature. We are merely a resource that provides information.