UPDATED July 2, 2017 – Prepaid debit cards are gaining popularity over traditional banking and credit card companies. MyPrepaidCenter allows users to make purchases everywhere in the U.S. where American Express, Visa, Mastercard, or Discover card logo is accepted and is considered to be one of the best prepaid debit cards. We are in no way affiliated with MyPrePaidCenter, continue reading for login access.
With the exception of ATMs and gas pumps, you can use your MyPrePaidCenter com cards anywhere. This prepaid card provider has teamed up with a long list of popular merchants, stores, and services that even offer you 5% back when you use your debit card at these places. You are also able to swipe your card as a credit card, not as a debit card. However, take note that some cards issued are accepted virtually anywhere while others are only accepted at a few select merchants.
MyPrepaidCenter Activate and Manage Instructions
When you access www.myprepaidcenter.com and login to the website, you will be able to make use of a variety of services to include:
- Gain access to detailed information and recent transactions on your credit card to include the balance and transaction history when you browse the My Cards page.
- Request to view a 30-day transaction history if needed.
- Locate nearby ATMs where the card is accepted (if applicable).
- Enhance security by signing up for transaction texts/email alerts.
- Sign up to receive promotional offers and updates which include the most popular merchants offering 5% back on every purchase.
- Protect your credit card information using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology which scrambles or encrypts any information that you submit through the website.
- Use the the Contact Us page on the website to contact Cardholder Services if needed.
Prepaid Debit Card Activation
Once you receive your free prepaid debit card, it is very easy to activate.
- www.myprepaidcard.com/users/new and enter all your personal information.
- You will need your card on hand because you are required to enter the card number, expiration date, and security code.
- Choose a security question and answer.
- Enter a password and then confirm it.
- Choose the alert notification language you prefer (English, Spanish, or French).
- Once completed, click Create Profile.
Better Than Traditional Bank Credit Cards
According to an article on the Business Insider website, millions of consumers are taking to prepaid Visa cards, Mastercard as a solution to ensure their financial stability. Prepaid cards are becoming the leading commodity for Millennials and Generation X users. In 2012, prepaid cards generated billions, not millions of dollars in volume, and each year the volume promises to be higher. Prepaid credit cards are taking the lead in the financial world where banks and major financial industries are considering offering prepaid credit cards as alternative to checking cards to customers who do not qualify for traditional credit card companies requirements. If you are comparing prepaid Visa card offers, we have reviewed the best prepaid debit cards.
Consumers can expect to receive a free prepaid card or Mastercard in the mail within a week or two, after activating their original card. For more information on services and products or with help setting up an online account, consumers can visit www.prepaidcenters.com for further instructions.
Company Contact Info:
American Express cardholders: 888-900-2347 in the U.S.
American Express lost and stolen line: 877-227-0956
Discover® cardholders: 888-842-0336 in the U.S., or 801-744-9918 outside the U.S.
MasterCard cardholders: 888-371-2109 in the U.S. and Canada, or 339-234-6415 outside the U.S. and Canada
Visa cardholders: 877-610-1075 in the U.S. and Canada, or 801-214-8892 outside the U.S. and Canada
Email: [email protected]
Mail: Bharat Sanchar Bhavan, Harish Chandra Mathur Lane, Janpath, New Delhi- 110 001.
6220 Stoneridge Mall Road
Pleasanton, CA 94588
MyPrepaidcenter login, please see Username Recovery
My Pre Paid password, please see Reset Your Password
Note: We are not affiliated with MyPrePaidCenter.com, and you should NOT contact us with any sensitive information that is of a personal nature. We are merely a resource that provides information.